AMAYA branch of libwww sources in CVS

From: Andy Levine <andyl@epicrealm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:16:46 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I noticed that some source files in the CVS tree of libwww have been
branched under the label "AMAYA" within the last couple of months. The
changes to these files seem significant, yet they have NOT been rolled back
into the main trunk of sources. For example, there are changes to the file
HTTP.c that fix a few crashes we have been having that appear in revision
1.186.2.1 that don't roll in to the main line of development at all.

A few questions:

1) What is the best way to proceed with these files ? Get the ENTIRE AMAYA
version ? Just download individual files ?
2) Are these changes going to EVER be rolled back into the main branch ? If
so, when,
3) Is there ANY ongoing support anymore of libwww ? Hasn't been a release in
QUITE a while and things have been REAL quiet.

Thanks
Andy
alevine@epicRealm.com