[www-lib] <none>

From: Antoine, Jean <Jean.Antoine@wsj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:25:30 -0400
To: "'www-lib-bugs@w3.org'" <www-lib-bugs@w3.org>
To those who can help,

We are presently using the W3C library in order to connect to a particular
socket and communicate with a second party.  Right now we are running
into several problems with the W3C library.  We are processing individual
TCP/IP packets instead of processing the entire assembled message.  Is
there a way that we can retrieve the entire assembled message and the
entire assembled message length?

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Regards,
Jean Pat