problem after installation(undefined symbol: HTZLib_inflate)

From: Gazihan ALANKUS <e116438@ceng.metu.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:28:06 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
In a linux-mandrake environment, I've installed as told in INSTALL.html,
till "make distclean". Assuming installation is completed, i typed in
"w3c" and this is the error message:
-
w3c: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libwwwapp.so.0: undefined
symbol: HTZLib_inflate
-
I didn't install anything additional, just ran that perl script(win..),
configure, make, make install, make clean, make distclean, none of which
gave no error messages.

Could you please help me solving this problem? I'd be greatful if you send
a cc to my email.

Thanks to folks at w3c for building such a great library. Our hearts r
with u:)
--
Gazihan Alankus
Middle East Technical University