[MUX Protocol stack in libwww]

From: Tadashi OKOSHI <slash@mag.keio.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 01:17:06 +0900
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: tadashi@okoshi.org
Folks,

Is the experimental MUX Protocol stack working in the current libwww?

I'm looking for "multiplexer" type protocol over TCP recently, and
I have just arrived at MUX Protocol of the HTTP-NG.

If it does work, is there any sample application inside or outside
the package?
If it does not work, is there any implementation of the alternative
for MUX, such as SCP(Session Control Protocol)?

Best regard,

Tadashi Okoshi (JAPAN)

TADASHI OKOSHI
Hideyuki Tokuda Laboratory
Graduate School of Media and Governance, SFC, Keio University, JAPAN
e-mail: tadashi@okoshi.org or slash@mag.keio.ac.jp
Web:    http://www.okoshi.org/