deleting an HTStream and Profile-Client

From: henni <henni@diefirma.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:25:44 +0200
To: w3c <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi everybody!

In my application that uses the libwww to parse HTML text, my debug
programm reports me a lot of not-freed bytes, that all come from the
following functions:
    HTProfile_newHTMLNoCacheClient ("Parser", "1.0");
    (*MyStream->isa->put_block)(MyStream, htmltext.text,
htmltext.textLen);

I do terminate the libwww with HTLibTerminate() and I also wrote a
callback function
int html_parser::terminate_handler (HTRequest * request, HTResponse *
response,
        void * param, int status)  {
    /* We are done with this request */
    HTRequest_delete(request);
    /* Terminate libwww */
    HTProfile_delete();
    HTList * documents = NULL;
    HTConversion_deleteAll(documents);
    assert(documents==NULL);
    HTFormat_deleteAll();
    exit(0);
}

which I registered in the core with:
    HTNet_addAfter(terminate_handler, NULL, NULL, HT_ALL,
HT_FILTER_LAST);

Does anybody know, how to free the HTStream and how to delete the
Profile Client?
Does anybody know, where to free the memory the libwww allocated?

Thank you very much for any help I can get!
Yours
Thorsten