RE: Bug in libwww-ssl -- can I fix?

Gordon,

I do not know if it will help but try to set BodyWriteDelay to shorter then
default time like:

    HTTP_setBodyWriteDelay(21, 30);

    // start POST request
    BOOL st = HTPostAnchor(src, dst, request); //or whatever you use

As for the HTSSL bug - you still send the patch, whoever uses the current
version may be interested in that. I am not updating the library (do not have
write permission to cvs). I will also send my patches later if someone
interested.

Olga.