Re: Problem registering link callback

Matt Johnson wrote:

> I've created a simple client application using HTProfile_newPreemptiveClient for the profile.
>
> I've created a link callback function and registered it with 'HText_registerLinkCallback'.
>
> The problem is that my callback function doesn't get called at all.  I'm using HTLoadToChunk to
> retrieve a web page.  Is there something else I need to do to parse this chunk?  I assumed it
> occured when downloading the page.
Well, callbacks are called during download, but the download
is asynchronous - it isn't complete (AFAIK it isn't even started)
by the time control returns from HTLoadToChunk. To get registered
requests going, you must call HTEventList_newLoop.

Disclaimer: I never tried to use HTProfile_newPreemptiveClient
nor HTLoadToChunk, so YMMV... :-)

	Bye
		Vasek
--