Problem registering link callback

From: Matt Johnson <matt@onedisc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:24:15 -0500
CC: www-lib@w3.org
I've created a simple client application using HTProfile_newPreemptiveClient for the profile.

I've created a link callback function and registered it with 'HText_registerLinkCallback'.

The problem is that my callback function doesn't get called at all.  I'm using HTLoadToChunk to
retrieve a web page.  Is there something else I need to do to parse this chunk?  I assumed it
occured when downloading the page.

Thanks,
Matt