Re: Having a problem with Non-HTML-tag <embed ...>

From: Raffaele Sena <raff@nuvomedia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:47:40 -0700
To: "Michael Maretzke" <michael@ibs.debis.de>
Cc: "Libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>

> Personally looking at this aproach I think it's a little
> bit tooooooo easy. It seems that I've forgot a important
> detail ...
>
> Do you know it ?

    It's really so easy :)

    but I think you forgot one little detail. There should be a definition
for HTML_EMBED
    in HTMLPDTD.h / HTMLPDTD.html (rembember to change the .html file if you
are going
    to reconfigure the library).

    Also, it looks to me you are using old sources. Lately I changed the
defines for HTML
    tags (the HTML_EMBED) into an enum, so you don't have to renumber them
when you add a new
    one. Also, I think the current number of tags went up to 100 (but still,
I didn't put
    the EMBED tag in, sorry :)

-- Raffaele