Having a problem with Non-HTML-tag <embed ...>

From: Michael Maretzke <michael.maretzke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:18:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Libwww" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello libwww-hackers !

I'm working on with my little parser to parse html-pages and convert them
into a specific memory-format. No bigger problem thanx to a lot of guys
from this mailing-list.

But now there's one. I've to handle non-HTML-tag <embed ...>.
I've registered a function with
"HText_registerUnparsedElementCallback(unparsedBeginElement,
unparsedEndElement); // unknown HTML-Tags"
and this function will actually be called.

In this function ... e.g.:

PRIVATE void unparsedBeginElement (HText* pDataStruct, const char*
cpszBuffer, int iLength)
{
	HTPrint("\n\nFound a unparsed Element -> [%d]*%s*\n", iLength, cpszBuffer);
}

... i only receive the unknown tag in cpszBuffer and its length in iLength.
But the rest of this tag, its parameter ... How may I access them ?

Hope u can help me ;)

RU Michael.