Re: [RE]Re: Could you help me ? (fwd)

> On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, ¾È±¤¸² wrote:
> > yes, the 'showlinks' display all links as absolute url,
> > but other tags are ignored.
> > I 'd liked to that be remained.
>
> You can try then to combine work of 'showlinks', showtags' and 'showtext'
> (to gather all callbacks and register them).
>
> They all combined must give something close to a full output
>
> Evguenii

    You will have to implement all the callbacks as in the suggested tests,
    and print out text, entities and tags with their attributes.

    Use the foundLink callback (right now I'm not sure how it's really
called)
    to change the URL into its absolute value (you must reassigne the
attribute value,
    so that it will be printed correctly when the beginTag callback is
called).

    This should generate an HTML page that is "equivalent" to the original
source,
    but it's not identical (since the SGML/HTML parser will eat comments and
white spaces).

    Also, unknown tags and entities will activate the appropriate callbacks
(but without the
    attributes, in case of tags).

    And unknow attributes will be lost.

-- Raffaele