Doing multiple requests with libwww.

From: Gertjan van Wingerde <gertjan.van.wingerde@cmg.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:22:09 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: frystyk@w3.org

With the attached program I am trying to download two web pages using a GET
As can be seen from the program, after the HTTP response is received I am
the error code, response HTTP headers, and the web page itself from the
object associated with the request.

However, when I execute the program the first URL is received ok, but during
fetching of the second URL no error code can be deduced, and no HTTP headers
found. The web page itself includes the HTTP status line, and the HTTP
header lines.

What am I doing wrong??

Gertjan R. van Wingerde.