Doing multiple requests with libwww.

From: Gertjan van Wingerde <gertjan.van.wingerde@cmg.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:22:09 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: frystyk@w3.org
Hi,

With the attached program I am trying to download two web pages using a GET
method.
As can be seen from the program, after the HTTP response is received I am
fetching
the error code, response HTTP headers, and the web page itself from the
Anchor
object associated with the request.

However, when I execute the program the first URL is received ok, but during
the
fetching of the second URL no error code can be deduced, and no HTTP headers
are
found. The web page itself includes the HTTP status line, and the HTTP
header lines.

What am I doing wrong??

MvG,

	Gertjan.