Re: fast robot

From: Vladimir Kozlov <Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:30:25 +0400
To: François-Louis Mommens <mommens@echo.fr>, <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

Make a look at http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/range.c linked from http://www.w3.org/library/Examples/ - I think this is exactly what you need (but how can you use robot without parsing the whole document - the link could be at the bottom of it).

Kind regards,

Vladimir.

Vladimir Kozlov, IDM Ltd.

e-mail     : mailto:Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru