RE: fast robot

Thanks for your response but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

In fact, I'm working on a search engine project and I only need the begining
of web pages cause I can't keep the totality.

This method of ranges work only with a few amount of web servers. What I
realy need is to stop the transfer of data anyway.