Re: HT_PENDING status

From: Vaclav Barta <vbar@comp.cz>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:12:16 +0000
To: www-lib@w3.org
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
> The 902 status code shouldn't be propagated to the after filters (as the
> request isn't done). Are you interrupting the request or something?
Not knowingly. I do keep a count of oustanding requests and call
HTEventList_stopLoop() when it goes to 0, but I hope that's no

> Also, are you using the latest version of libwww?
AFAIK the latest archive (I don't have CVS on my server) - the one
containing Expat (I do remember that because I had to link statically
to resolve calls to some XML libraries I didn't need...). How do I get
a version from libwww binary? ident doesn't show anything...

I can check some invariants - what would you recommend? For any URI for
which HTLoadAnchor is called, after filter is also called, exactly

I have a web spider, too!