Re: Porting libwww to an RTOS

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:39:28 -0500
At 16:16 3/26/99 +0000, Neil Stewart wrote:

>I've read through a lot of the web-based documentation and have
>some rough ideas about to go about this task (start with the
>Utilities library, move on to the Core, then do any other modules
>I need). However, I'm not sure how these sections of libwww
>relate to the actual source files. Has anyone got any tips or
>pointers to documents?

Hi Neil,

I don't have any detailed hints as I don't know anything about your OS.
However, in order to start in the small, I would recommend that you have a
look at the tiny web browser sample application as this identifies the
pieces that you need.

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/tiny.c

linked from

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/#HTML