HT_PENDING status

From: Vaclav Barta <vbar@comp.cz>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:11:38 +0000
To: wwwlib <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

in the after filter (registered with HTNet_addAfter) of my spider,
I regularly get status 902 (HT_PENDING) for some URLs. What does that
mean - is the server complaining that I overload it? (it doesn't
happen on my home machine, only on my internet server, which has
a lot less resources). Should I limit the number of concurrent
requests? And what if I got this status anyway - should I retry?
Server logs say the URLs in question were served successfully, but
how will I know that in the client?

	Bye
		Vasek
--