Obtaining the status of a request?

From: Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 17:51:10 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
I'm still slowly working my way through the libwww documentation, and I've
run into some more questions.

I want to retrieve the http status of a request outside of the termination
handler.  HTRequest_error() looks like it will give me this information,
but...what do I do with the HTList object returned by HTRequest_error()?

The HTError module provides functions for adding and deleting errors from
an error stack, but doesn't appear to provide any accessor functions.  All
I want is to do something like this:

  errlist=HTRequest_error(request);
  while (HTList_nextObject(errs)) {
	print_out_the_status_code_of_this_error(errs);
  }

I assume I'm missing something frightfully obvious, but...err, I'm still
missing it. :)

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman * lars@bu.edu * (617)353-5228
Department of Computer Science, Boston University