Fixed two potential "902 Interrupted" errors

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 15:30:58 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

I found two problems that potentially could result in 902 interrupted
status codes. Please try them out:

a) Fixed a bug in the MIME parser which caused header parsing problems
when a header name was split over multiple TCP read operations. This
can happen when pipelining requests. The result of this bug could be a
902 interrupted status code [1].

b) If the expat stream returns an error then we don't want to return that
error upstream as this can kill a pipeling of requests. Now we just go
into transparent mode [2].

Henrik

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTMIME.c#rev2.96
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTXML.c#rev2.4