Re: libwww flow control?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:41:16 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: Peter Chan <pchan@netgravity.com>

Peter Chan wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried the patch, but mget still failes with
> status = HT_INTERRUPTED (-902) after 50 requests.  I am trying this against
> an Apache 1.3.3 server, which is supposedly HTTP 1.1.

Ah - are you using the latest version? The number "50" rings a bell - I
fixed some pipelining stuff some time ago where the order of requests
could be changed. Are you using the latest version?

I have no problem doing 1512 requests or more in a row from here.

http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTHost.c?r1=2.54&r2=2.55

(this can't be applied as is as lots of other changes have passed since
then).

Tha patch that I sent out does in fact seem to fix at least one problem.