Simple HTML Parser.

From: Alexey Kakunin <small@star.spb.ru>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:10:00 +0300
To: "www-lib@w3.org" <www-lib@w3.org>
I am very new in libWWW and I have some questions. If these questions
from faq - please send me link to the faq.
So, I need to parse HTML files. These files on local machine, so I does
not need any protocol.
I have downloaded libwww 5.2.1, and have compiled it with MSVC 5.0.
Compilation was ok.
Then, I got showtext.c. And compilation fails, because it not founds
HTProfile_newHTMLNoCacheClient and HText_registerTextCallback functions.

So, my questions:
1. What should I to do for compiling showtext.c with MSVC 5.0?
2. As I understand, HTProfile_newHTMLNoCacheClient creates client with
supporting HTTP and many others. I do not need it. How to create simple
client with only HTML parser, and load local file?

Excuse me for, may be, stupid questions.
Best Regards.