Re: Precompiled libwww wor wintel. New version (5.2.5)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:18:07 -0500
To: Vladimir Kozlov <Vladimir.Kozlov@idm.ru>, www-lib@w3.org
Cc: jose.kahan@w3.org
At 16:05 2/18/99 +0300, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:

>Please note, that because of these changes the size of installation and
>binaries now increased in approx. three times (all MSVC staff now is
>linked statically), but it should be independent from MSVC DLLs now -
>please inform me if it is not true!!!

Thanks a lot for all the hard work! I just tried out your latest binaires
and I have problems getting them to run - I get a protection fault when I try

	comline http://www.w3.org

and I also problems in the web commander where I also get a protection fault.

Does anyone else see this or is it just me?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk