Re: ending the HTML parser loop

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
> >This seems to work, because I now come back from the HTEventList_loop(),
> >but I'm not sure if it is the right call, or if there is a better
> >way to do this. I would also like to call this code multiple times for
> >different URI's which dumps core right now, but I haven't looked into
> >that problem yet.
>
> Stopping the loop is fine - but I wouldn't terminate libwww (delete the
> profile) if I were you if you know that you are entering it again later.
>
> That may also be the problem with the core.

Ahh! That worked. Thanks.

Raffaele, maybe you should also try NOT deleting the request between
calls? My crash was on a unix system, I was in one of my callback
routines, and then there were about 8 stack frames in shared
libraries, I think. My debugger did not print out any useful
informtaion for those frames, so I don't really know where it was or
what it was doing.

Mat Cucuzella

PS-Thanks for the HTTag_content fix as well. I'll grab the new
source and remove my macro.