libwww CVS snapshot not up to date (Was: Still status = -902)

At 09:33 19/01/1999 -0600, olga wrote:

>I cannot use CVS. What are the files that are changed? I have not seen any
>recent modification dates on the files on the w3c homepage.

Daniel, Olga,

I just see now that the CVS snapshot doesn't have the latest files -
Daniel, do you know why the CVS snapshot generated Tue Jan 19 08:30:00 1999
doesn't contain the latest CVS changes committed last night (Jan 18)? The
newest files contained in the CVS snapshot are from Jan 15.

Thanks,

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,