Blocking in POST

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:07:29 -0600 (CST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

my multiple POSTs and GETs work now but often (and unpredictable) POST would
hang:

Trace:

In HTWriter_write: EAGAIN : Resource temporarily unavailable
Write Socket WOULD BLOCK 16 (offset 61320)

After that sometime the application goes on but sometimes just hangs...
Why is that happening and how to fix it? I am not using the latest version on
the library. Maybe there were some fixes regarding this behavior?

Thank you very much,

Olga Antropova.