Re: libwww: --enable-cyrillic option broken

At 12:50 12/24/98 -0500, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
>When I ran configure with the option in subject, the `#define CYRILLIC'
>was put where appropriate, but no reference to a_stdio.[go] was put into
>makefile in LineMode/src
>
>As a result, the `www' exe failed to link. Missing a_print and other
>symbols.
>
>I had to
>	cp a_stdio.g a_stdio.c
>
>and add the ${A_STDIO} to the list of www_OBJECTS in the Makefile.

I have just committed a patch that should fix this - you can find it at

	http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/LineMode/src/Makefile.am?r1=1.22&r2=1.23

You can see how to update your CVS tree at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

and then do another make.

Henrik
--