Re: Re: Event Loops?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From: <GremlinSof@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 01:00:37 EST
To: www-lib@w3.org

attached mail follows:

<< Hmm, you need to be more precise in what it is you don't understand. Try
 and run the examples you find at
 	Libwww Ready to go Samples
 especially at
 Also, there must be others who are using libwww for handling server CGI
 interactions - it would be extremely useful if we could get a small
 sample app reading the CGI input and do something simple with it.
 Any takers?

well this what i don't get, see i know understable eventloops, just not the
wwwlib event loop.  I don't understand a thing about it.  I think some how it
goes throw the request list and does them all but i never see more than one
request on the list at a time and i don't understand the call back terminator.
Also i have this code writen

  cin >> cmd;
  if(cmd == 'Q' || cmd == 'q') break;

if i stick an your eventloop in it it will get stuck untill the superuser
types in a letter, i want them to run at the same time but i don't want
seprate programs because i am afraid of securtiy breaches