HTEventList_newLoop memory leak

From: Stuart Myles <smyles@wsj.dowjones.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:35:22 -0400
To: "www-lib@w3.org" <www-lib@w3.org>
CC: Stuart Myles <smyles@wsj.dowjones.com>
I'm seeing a memory leak in my application when I call
HTEventList_newLoop.

What I want to do is

1. Set up some get requests
2. Go into the Event Loop to process them

However, my server leaks some memory each time it calls the
HTEventList_newLoop function in step 2.  (I believe HTList_new
is getting called somewhere).

If this is the right way to achieve what I want, how do I clean up the
memory allocated during HTEventList_newLoop?  If this is not the
right way to achieve this, what should I be doing?

Thanks for any help,

smyles :)
--
Stuart Myles -- smyles@wsj.com -- 609-520-7147 -- http://wsj.com