Invoking a request from within an after filter

From: Yuval Krymolowski <yuvalk@macs.biu.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:37:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

 In the after filter of a request, I create a new request
 and issue it using HTLoad.

 It doesn't work, although the HTLoad returns '1'.
 The same code worked when I just issued the requests one after the
 other. It runs on NT.

 Actually, one requests gets the HEAD (for last access date) and the other
 gets the HTML data through the HTML parser.
 Could some one please send a small example of such request nesting, or
 a simpler way of getting HEAD+parsed HTML ?

 Thanks,
   Yuval Krymolowski
   Bar-Ilan University