Re: Preprocessor Macro Recursion Problem

Thanks - has anybody checked whether a new version of expat is out and
whether we still have to have the source code in the libwww CVS base.
That is, is expat given out as a library by itself these days?

Also, what's the procedure for giving back patches to the expat code?

Henrik

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium