Re: Preprocessor Macro Recursion Problem

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 13:55:26 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: Michael Saunders <michael@amtec.com>

Thanks - has anybody checked whether a new version of expat is out and
whether we still have to have the source code in the libwww CVS base.
That is, is expat given out as a library by itself these days?

Also, what's the procedure for giving back patches to the expat code?

Henrik

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk