Problem with proxy resetting

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:34:38 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

I had problem like if you call HTProxy_deleteAll()
and then HTProxy_add(..) the documents are not loaded any more
(if no document were already loaded from the same server).
The problem is that HTProxy_deleteAll deletes HTAuthFilter and HTProxy_add adds
it only for HT_NO_PROXY_ACCESS && HT_PROXY_REAUTH. But is the NoProxies are set
then there will be no after AuthFilter for requests to NoProxy servers. So the
requests were finishing with -401 and no reauthentication prompt.

Is removing of HTAuthFilter really needed in HTProxy_delteAll()? I just
commented this line out and it solved my problem.

Olga Antropova.