Committed a small patch to better handle recovery when server sends wrong content length

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 12:10:59 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org

In some cases, servers may send wrong content length of messages - even
when they claim to be using HTTP/1.1 and pipelining. This obviously
confuses libwww which relies on excat content length in order to do
pipelining.

Currently, libwww recovers the pipeline and reverts to HTTP/0.9 as it
has no guarantee that it can trust the server any more. However, it
seems that I forgot to free a timer that could be triggered after the
problem started. I have applied a small patch which makes sure that the
timer is indeed deleted as expected and the program can continue as
normal.

You can see the patch at

http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTBufWrt.c#rev2.27

Please check it out as described in

   http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html#update

World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356