Re: config failure in modules

Jose,

I tried this; it didn't work.  I then wiped out my modules directory,
including removing it from libwww/CVS/Entries; didn't work.  I got
generated Makefiles in modules of zero length.

I've finally resorted to pulling a fresh tree out of CVS, and going
thru bootstrap.  This time, the Makefiles seem to be fine.

Strangely, I did have a working modules subdir, and was linking the
xml components.  Before I wiped out my modules directory, I diffed
my whole libwww tree against the latest tarball.  The only thing
I found was Makefile.in was not being generated.  When I finally
got it to generate, Makefile came out zero length.  But I have no
clue as to why.

At this point, with a fresh tree from CVS, I don't expect this
to recur.  (Or if it does... everyone will get it. :-)

Now at some point, I'm going to get back to the line mode browser...

--Rick Kwan, Lightsaber Computing
  rick.kwan@lightsaber.com