config failure in modules

From: Rick Kwan <kenobi@coruscant.lightsaber.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:34:39 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
I just downloaded the latest updates from CVS, and did the obligatory
    perl config/winConfigure.pl
    sh ./configure
In the middle, I got the following messages:
    creating modules/Makefile
    sed: can't read ./modules/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    creating modules/expat/Makefile
    sed: can't read ./modules/expat/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    creating modules/expat/xmltok/Makefile
    sed: can't read ./modules/expat/xmltok/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    creating modules/expat/xmlparse/Makefile
    sed: can't read ./modules/expat/xmlparse/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    creating modules/md5/Makefile
    sed: can't read ./modules/md5/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
    creating Library/Makefile
    creating Library/User/Makefile
All the other Makefiles were generated fine.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is this just me?

--Rick Kwan, Lightsaber Computing
  rick.kwan@lightsaber.com