Re: HTLoadToChunk

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 14:57:16 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
To: Jim_Ravan@avid.com

Jim_Ravan@avid.com wrote:

> I am trying to test the latest CVS sources under NT. My code does an
> HTLoadToChunk to read a file from the network.

Hmm, I just tried the 'range' sample app on NT which also saves the
content in a chunk and then writes it out to stdout at the end. This
seems to work as intended. The blank line should have no impact if the
rest of the response is well formed.

Have you tried to run it with protocol trace on to see what you actually
get back from the server?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk