RE: Commited first cut at SSL transport for libwww

Henrik,

Thank you for cleaning and greatly improving the HTSSL modules. They are really
just partly mine :-).

Also I thought that as an alternative to putting an SSL transport to a small
separate library the framework SSL support could be put it in the main
branch if the concrete HTSSL implementation is not provided.
In this case HTSSL would not include any SSL headers and  module should have
trivial function implementations (like: {return NO;}). Real implementations
would be up to the user. (Just a thought, separate library is fine -
probably is cleaner with SSL distribution (export) problems.)

And thanks for putting me in a list of "hackers" :-),

Olga.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>
Date: 06-Apr-99
Time: 08:48:00