Chunks and HText Callback problems

From: Lucio Torre <lucio@core-sdi.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 01:57:49 -0300
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hello,

I have been tinkering with the showtext sample and made some changes. in
the text callback i added a htchunk_putb, that writes to the chunk i
created with loadtochunk and stored in the anchor w/setDocument.

Then i registered a termination funcion that deletes things.

The problem i have is that if i delete the chunk i added after
termination, new data comes in (dont ask me why, an enter ive seen), and
i get segfault.

The problem is that if i dont delete the chunk memory grows over time.

I had a similar problem while deleting anchors. so i didnt do it
anymore, and theres no memory growing. so its ok.

so, can anyone tell me what am i supposed to do? are chunks deletable?
what about anchors? is the problem i describe mine or from libwww? am i
misusing the library? should this be done in some other way?

And about versions. i ahve the latest tarball... i didnt checkout the
latets version from the cvs because it was not up... i tried looking at
the recent changes but the msql server was down so i couldnt find out if
this was fixed.

thanks.

Lucio.