Committed Raffaele Sena's HTML 4.0 patches to cvs!

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 19:43:24 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Raffaele Sena: As promised, here is the HTML parser updated to support
all the tags and attributes defined in HTML 4.0.

I left all the deprecated tags, but removed all the tags that
basically never existed in the real world (H7 ? HTMLPLUS, etc.)

I added all the attributes as specified in the HTML 4.0 DTD, apart for
the SCRIPT/event related attributes ( ON* ).

I created a couple of macros to define attributes, so that basically
the same definition can be copied between HTMLPDTD.c and HTMLPDTD.h
(preserving the ordering and the spelling).

See details at

  http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTML.c#rev1.79
  http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTMLPDTD.c#rev2.29
  http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTMLPDTD.html#rev2.30