Event Loops?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

From: <GremlinSof@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:34:01 EST
To: www-lib@w3.org
I am so lost, i tried to look through that code, now i understand event loops
ingenral but i don't see how the ones in the examples will take info from my
cgi scripts, plus i don't know how my cgi scripts are going to send info to
the server i am writing in the first place, also i need the event loop to also
take key board comands because there will be a System Op menu interface to
create users, edit users, set more ops, see users info, and what not