Re: Problems with GET in event loop

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:45:46 -0600 (CST)
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>, www-lib@w3.org
HI,

I found the problem. In HTLoadToFile the file pointer was closed earlier than
anything was written to file. Then writing to the file failed. So I just
commented out the closing of the file pointer in HTLoadToFile (HTAccess.c) and
took care of that in the application.

Why it wrote the cache twice I have no idea - it doens't do it after it writes
in file normally.

Regards,

Olga.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>