Problems with GET in event loop

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:12:01 -0600 (CST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I am rewriting my app to use the event loop.
For GET I use:
         HTLoadToFile(url, request, filename).

The result is:
        file is not loaded
        cache entry is loaded twice - chunks of file are repeated...

It looks like tee stream is created with cache name for both substreams.

Everything worked fine before - w/o event loop (or in another profile?).
Now I am using HTProfile_newClient.

Any ideas why it is happening? Maybe I missed some important bug fix? I am not
using latest w3c version.

Thanks,

Olga Antopova.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>