How to get started with libwww

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 12:57:09 -0500
To: jwd <jwd@choice.net>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

>	I know you may get this all the time but at first blush libwww is a bit
>daunting. Is there a "walk newbies slowly through gettting an app
>running" tutorial available?

There are a simple start up guide [1] and a set of very simple sample
applications that gradually get more complex [2]. Then there is also a set
of more complete sample applications [3] and finally, of course, a lot of
libwww experts on this mailing list [4].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Library/User/Start.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/
[3] http://www.w3.org/Library/User/Applications.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/Library/#Forums