Scheduling libwww release (was Lots of important fixes committed to libwww - please try them out!)

At 15:46 10/20/98 +0200, Linus.Walleij@ecs.ericsson.se wrote:
>Hm, isn't it soon about time to do a complete RELEASE of the libwww package,
>or does everybody use the CVS constructed tarfile nowadays?

Good question,

I have actually been thinking about the same thing which was why I wanted
to get these fixes in.

Also note, that Bob Racko, John Punin, Jose Kahan, and Vladimir Kozlov are
all working on some really cool things: improving the robot, digest
authentication, and install shields for windows to mention a few. These
guys are doing truly good work!

I think the best way to proceed is for people on this list to test out the
current code base and make sure it works as intended or propose fixes for
any problems. The more help we get the faster this can be done.

At the same time, hopefully the new can be added as they get ready.

Does this sound like a plan?

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,