Tcl/tk webbot interface (was: Feeding the webbot with a list of addresses to check)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 11:42:05 -0400
To: Carsten Heyl <Heyl@nads.de>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
At 13:11 10/1/98 +0200, Carsten Heyl wrote:

>I think you may get cooler if adding tcl support to
>do this kind of thing and a lot more.
>What do you think? (Or is that already done and I missed it?)

What if I say that I have actually have a Tcl/Tk interface to the webbot
that although somewhat old may still be a good starting point.

You can find it at

	http://www.w3.org/Robot/tcl/

linked from

	http://www.w3.org/Robot/

Maybe you and a couple of other libwww people would be interested in
checking this out and improving it?

http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk