Help with multiple requests and timeout (and docs)

From: Henrik Kim Berle <hkb@terma.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:56:21 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org
Sorry, but I need some help to get a better understanding of the libwww

1. I would like to be able to make a number of simultanious HTTP requests
   to different HTTP servers. I can see that there is the HTNet object
   which should be able to handle this, I am just unable to see how.

2. I would also like to be able to set a timeout value for each connection
   how can I do that and how do I find out if there was a timeout on a
3. I have read the following documents:
    Libwww Quick Guide
    Library Architecture
    User's Guide
    Library Interfaces
   But I am still having problems ! If I missed an essential doc.
   then please point me in the right direction.

thanks alot,
Henrik Berle
|Henrik K. Berle                    | Email : hkb@terma.com      |
|TERMA Elektronik AS                | Voice : +45 45949400       |
|Bregneroedvej 144                  | Fax   : +45 45949699       |
|DK-3460 Birkeroed, Denmark         | Direct: +45 45949679       |