Re: Problems with PUT

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I am using the event loop with the NOCacheClient profile, which is nonblocking
(as it is said in the documentation).

The examples I have seen (HTLine, PUT, some other small examples) are showing
the single request processing. Are there any that do multiple?

If the callback function deletes the profile and returns HT_LOADED, then
execution returns from the event loop, but the second call to the function
(with the same parameters) gives me core dumped.

What is happening is mystery for me - the old profile was deleted and new
created - why not to work???

There is basically the function (written after PUT example):

BOOL myWWWLib_H::putURL(const char* url, const char* local_filename)
{       ... source & dest initialization...
        HTProfile_newNoCacheClient(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);
        HTNet_addAfter(terminate_handler, NULL, NULL, HT_ALL, HT_FILTER_LAST);
        request = HTRequest_new();

        ret = HTPutDocumentAnchor( source, (HTAnchor *) destination, request);
        HTEventList_loop(request);

        ... cleaning
        return ret;
}