Memory Cache in LineMode Browser

From: Steven Mak <steven@aucolinux.aucoasia.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 07:44:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

	In the LineMode Browser, we can disable cache with
HTCacheMode_setEnable(NO). Is this only diable disk cache? Can I disable
the memory cache also? I don't mind how slow the browser it would be...
Or how can I change the libwww source code to disable memory cache?

	Also, when I am using the LineMode Browser, I see that memory
usage of that process is growing up as I navigate from one site to
another. Even though I flush the history list and use with '-nocache'
option, the memory usage still grows up. Is there any reason for that? I
would like to know if there is any upper bound for the amount of memory to
be used by the LineMode browser, or can we make a limit for that?

				Thanks in advance,
					Steven Mak