Re: response to POST request into Chunk?

At 18:15 7/27/98 -0400, Markus Steindl wrote:

>I try to get the response to a POST request into a string and therefore use
>the redirection via chunk. Unfortunately, it didn't work so far.

I think you have been seeing the same POST bug as several other people on
this list, see [1]. It should be fixed now. Also, I have just CVS committed
a new method in the HTAccess module [2] which does what you want, it's called

	HTPostFormAnchorToChunk()

You can get it if you do a CVS update [3] or by applying the patch yourself
(although this is probably more tricky).

Henrik

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/1998JulSep/0030.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTAccess.html#PostForms
[3] http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html