response to POST request into Chunk?

From: by way of Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <markus.steindl@akumiitti.fi>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:15:32 -0400
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi everybody!

I try to get the response to a POST request into a string and therefore use
the redirection via chunk. Unfortunately, it didn't work so far.

In the source code of the CommandLine tool the program runs into the loop
"HTEventList_loop" where I can't follow the POST request anymore.
After that I tried to modify the chunk-example, that works ok for GET
requests. But if I just use:

HTStream * target = HTStreamToChunk(request, &chunk, 0);
HTRequest_setOutputStream(request, target);

to redirect the output before the "HTPostFormAnchor" call, then there is no
content in the string derived from the chunk.

Has anybody tried this already successfully? Can anybody maybe show me the
relevant code of a working example?

Thanks in advance.

Markus Steindl