Server capabilities in libwww

From: Sean Coughlan <s.coughlan@apion-tss.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:24:27 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi everyone,

Would there be any pointers (or sample code) for getting libwww to
process incoming HTTP requests.  While this is basically a HTTP server
operation and libwww is particularly targeted at client-mode operation,
I need just the basic functionality.  Basically, I need to know what
initialisation of libwww is required, and how the incoming requests will
be passed to my application running over libwww.
I understand that the MiniServer application is no longer available, but
if I had access to the source code it might provide a starting point.

Regards,
Sean